Hello all Coffeegrinders! We are now global -thanks for the emails that I am getting from around the world, everywhere from Chesterfield & London (UK) to Texas (USA), Japan, Perth, Liverpool & Hills District (Australia). Encouraging - good to know the blog posts are read.
We are a praying people & the prayers of the righteous are powerful & effective.
May I ask the prayer warriors worldwide to lift up my sister in law Sarah from Wales in prayer. She has been married for many years now & has been unable to conceive. This is the desire of her heart. Please join us in prayer for her & her husband Tom (my wife's brother) thanks!
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll be praying for her definately.
thanks Susan - I have passed that on too! We were having a IM chat when you posted that.
Post a Comment