Thursday, November 04, 2004

Authority

I was just thinking of what is going on atm.....Howard & Bush re-elected, UK election tipped for New Year, Arafat in a coma. Regardless of which country you are in or how you vote - a lot is riding on the leadership of nations. There is a cultural shift going on. A counter culture. I thought of some verses, so I will post them & leave the rest of the commenting to you

"God-devotion makes a country strong" - Prov 14:34 MSG

"Be a good citizen. All governments are under God. Insofar as there is peace and order, it's God's order. So live responsibly as a citizen. If you're irresponsible to the state, then you're irresponsible with God, and God will hold you responsible" - Romans 13:1,2 MSG

"Make the Master proud of you by being good citizens. Respect the authorities, whatever their level" - 1 Peter 2:13 MSG

"Pray for Jerusalem's peace! Prosperity to all you Jerusalem-lovers! " - Psalm 122:6 MSG




No comments: