What a beautiful day today! Blessed out of our socks. Today we had a family service in church so our boy Elijah who is nearly 6 got to sit with us instead of being in his program. The kids performed the title track of the new Hillsong Kids Praise & Worship CD coming soon called "Jesus You're My Superhero". That is a CD on the shopping list for the kids & Mum & Dad for sure! :)
Phil Dooley read the annual children's animated story of Daniel & the Lion's Den complete with angel coming from the ceiling and King Nabi-kednezzer (my personal favourite)
Brian Houston brought a message about our identity found in Christ & the marks of a person whose identity is in Christ. (notes soon) Foundational I believe in overcoming circumstance & situation.
Then we had lunch with new friends Dan, Vereen & Joshua. Awesome people. Friendly & loving. It was great hearing about Dan's book that he has nearly completed writing. Maybe I can read it when it's released & write a review on here. hmmm....
It was also great to hear of the great works God is doing in their relationship & business, and also about the wonderful day experienced by all at Lucille & Ben's wedding. Testimony of the power,love & mercy of God in your life encourages others - tell your story!
I feel tired this arvo but I know that I am blessed. God is great!
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment