I am taking the family to Batemans Bay in about 3 weeks time. First family holiday in about 2 years. We have never been there so has anyone got any tips? Best coffee? Restaurant? Sightseeing? Must do activity? Any tips appreciated. I will be going to 2 daytime workshops but the rest of the time will be awesome.
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello. I'm stopping by as a result of your comment/ad on Phil's blog.
This page has some really good reads! I'm enjoying my time here.
I've scanned through the posts but I'll be coming back to read things slowly and carefully. Glad to hear you are a Hillsong-er. I'm a friend of Susan's by the way :)
thanks for your kind words. Yeah I'm a Hillsong-er, but not a Hillsing-er, you should hear my voice! The choir is not my calling! Prasie God for the gifted people there
thanks for your kind words. Yeah I'm a Hillsong-er, but not a Hillsing-er, you should hear my voice! The choir is not my calling! Prasie God for the gifted people there
thanks for your kind words. Yeah I'm a Hillsong-er, but not a Hillsing-er, you should hear my voice! The choir is not my calling! Praise God for the gifted people there
Post a Comment