Thursday, February 10, 2005

Chantico

The coffee giant Starbucks has a drink called Chantico. It is a chocolate drink. I believe they will change chocolate drinking experiences just like they did with coffee.

I am not aware of it being available in Australia. Only USA & Canada? Paul & Kerche - have you had one yet? Please comment on it. Not yet? Here's a project for you if you choose to accept it. Sample & comment here on the experience.

I believe it is not for the diet conscious & is basically a dessert in a cup.

Let's see them change the hot choc world! Look forward to opinions on this one.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Jason!

All I can say about Chantico is that is a real expereince in itself.

It is truly a dipping chocolate, that you take the time to savior and enjoy.

You don't want to rush the experience and you can get what they call dipping straws (Cookies) and enhance the experience.

Of course, since I am a regular here, sort of a fixture, I always get to sample the new things. Someone has to do it, you know :-)

So if you get a chance sometime to try Chantico, do so, it is worth it.

Also thanks for blogging by Jason. Let me know what happens with the article that you have written. Blessings to you and your family my friend!

Writing for the King,

Paul