(Part 1 here) Please read Mark 2:3-5
Excuses or answers? it will be determined by what I feed my mind. What goes in will come out in pressure times.
The boldness was birthed out of their conviction. Am I totally certain that Jesus can fix stuff? Is the Spirit of God alive & active in our world today? Do I have no doubt?
If I have doubt does it lead to excuses?
"This is why it cannot be done blah,blah,blah" There are always people telling you things are impossible to accomplish. Sometimes we even convince ourselves of that.
What does God say? Read His promises.
If I don't know what he has promised for a given situation, I cannot have a certainty about it, an assurance, a peace of mind & a firmness.
Out of this conviction I can have the daring determination to take action to play my part in the partnership with God to see miracles even in today's world.
"Waters don't part until your feet get wet"
Triumph & success awaits.
Philippians 1:28 (MSG) - "Your courage & unity will show them what they're up against: defeat for them, victory for you - and both are because of God"
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment