(Think On These Things Journal Entry)
“ Thank God for the people who are willing to knock holes in roofs. They are pacesetters, the barrier-breakers, the miracle-producers. They are different because they are determined. They’re criticised because they’re concerned. But most important – they bring people to Jesus“ – John Maxwell
It’s important to celebrate your wins along the way. My wife & I are going out to a restaurant that we haven’t been to before to celebrate when I get to 100kgs (even though the goal is 80kgs) Celebrate but don’t be content to stay there – knock the lid off!
Be a pacesetter – a leader in your field. This requires you & I to be teachable. It requires you & I to be open to change, hey even initiators of change, be pioneers!
Not contemporary, but prophetic!
Barrier breakers! Sometimes you can’t go around or over – you have to go through. Can we use that thing to springboard us to success? Creativity, partnerships, & having a crack at it!
Miracle producers! Do things happen that are inexplicable by the laws of nature? Are we producers of situations that excite admiring awe? Do we bring the WOW!?
Are we different, distinct & separate? Salt & Light. Determined? Living for a bigger cause? Make something happen. Stick at it. Keep focussed on what you are reaching for. Make your contribution count.
Read Mark 2:3-5 for an example of barrier breaking.
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment