Sunday, January 09, 2005

Lunch

I am still eating well as I lose the weight....my wife put this together for me today for lunch....chicken coated in crushed pepitas & sesame seeds with mixed salad leaves, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, green capsicum, alfalfa & mung beans. Dressing was olive oil, salt, lemon juice, chilli & garlic done in mortar & pestle. HOT! YUM!

Hungry fella? there ya go!

2 comments:

Gavin Lloyd said...

Nice one Jason! One of the keys to my successful weight loss was a supportive wife who is also great in the kitchen. It seems you are also blessed in this way.

kerche said...

Looks very delicious!
I always love to fix myself these sometimes =P
I love the good 'ol olive oil/balsamic vinegar with other spices. Yummy!!
Btw...I don't know much about you.
Mind if I got to know a bit about you?
[just leave a comment or something on my blog =)]