Friday, October 22, 2004

THANK YOU! CONFERENCE!

I just want to take time out from the usual blog content to say thanks to those people who have sent kind emails & for being awesome prayer warriors!

I am truly grateful for the precious time taken by those that I have only met "here" to uphold myself & my family in prayer.

I have a good report to present. After a failed business attempt, self removal from ministry, emotional torment from judgement of my role as husband & father, and financial struggle, I am pleased to say we have breakthrough. My new role as a youth worker is providing us with funds but also is seeing doors fling wide open with access into schools, & the potential to be the tenants in a brand new youth purpose building currently under construction . I will tell you more about the building l8r.

Even though the youth work I now do is connected to a community service & I cannot preach as such. I can present the gospel without words a la the Good Samaritan. Doors are opening here too as Hillsong Emerge has a great program called SHINE which we are looking to introduce into our local high schools for 12-14 year old girls. It has had great success in other geographical areas, and now we have an opportunity.

Anyway, just wanted to report on this & say thanks. Be encouraged. Your prayers are powerful & effective. May not be online much the next few days. Going to our church's Mens Conference. Awesome speakers - Paul De Jong (NZ), Gary Clarke (UK), Allan Meyer (AUS), Zhenya Kasevich(UKRAINE) & Brian Houston (AUS).

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Jason, missed your Bible study notes. Thought you took a break, but they're all here! You hide them well....hehe. I find it for myself that if I keep them in my blog then it just gets burried, nobody (or not many)really bothers enough to get to my site. So I decide to keep puting it at Phil's blog, at least if there are people reading it gets to keep going and other people might come along from time to time.

Susan said...

What kind of business were you involved in?
I just got involved in a new business myself, maybe you could give me some advice.

Paul said...

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the report and for sharing and updating us. I will continue to keep you in my prayers each day, as you go forth in this new venture and that the Lord will continue to open the doors for you in every area.

Be blessed my friend. Do you use Yahoo Messenger or anything like that? Maybe we could chat sometime that way.

Blessings my brother,

Your friend and brother in Christ,

Paul

Paul said...

Also wondering if there is a way that you could make the text a little brighter against that black backgroud. These old eyes don't see as good as they used to.

Blessings and prayers,

Paul

Coffeegrind said...

Back from conference & church this morning...just a quick comment, going to spend some time with my wife & kids for a few hours before we go to dinner at my in-laws....hope to meditate on & unpack all of the teaching of conference through the coming week...bless ya