Tuesday, October 19, 2004

READ>THINK>PRAY>LIVE 18/10/04

MARK 2:1-12, PSALM 20, PROVERBS 4:10-13

MARK 2:1-12
How bad do you want it?
Fulfilling a goal isn't always easy. You might need to think outside the box eg. going in through the roof & it may be costly to achieve the goal eg. wouldn't they have had to repair the roof?

PSALM 20
v.1 May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble

v.9 May the King answer us when we call

v.6 He WILL answer His anointed from His holy heaven

anointed def. chosen, sanctified, consecrated, set apart for sacred use

v.4 May He grant you according to your hearts desire

Psalm 37:4 - "Delight yourself in the Lord & He will give you the desires of your heart."

PROVERBS 4:10-13
Command & promise

Command - Hear, receive my sayings, take hold of firm instruction, keep wisdom

Promise - Many years of life, steps unhindered, will not stumble, life

1 comment:

Paul said...

Good Evening Jason,

Well, it is evening here :-)

I really enjoy your posts and I really like Ps 37:4 - To delight ourselves in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Amen brother. Out of all that I have gone through, from out of the ashes Hill Country Thoughts was brought about in April and it so amazes to see what the Lord is doing with it and allowing me to be a pen in His hand and it is a delight to do so.

It is such an awesome feeling, to know, that I know, that I know that I am right smack dab in the middle of God's will for me, though it would not have been the path I would have choosen to get there.

Thanks for becoming a friend Jason. I will continue to lift you and your family to the Lord and ask that the Lord bless all that you put your hands to do and that He will guide you in the ministry that He has called you too.

Blessings Mate,

Have a super day!

Your friend and brother in the Lord,

Paul