Friday, October 29, 2004

I'm back!

Well, here I am....miss me? I have just had no chance to blog. I am getting very busy at work but it's not a bad thing, it's quite a buzz. I was telling my wife that I haven't had a chance to blog & she said that I had better get on here and say hello so here I am.
I have decided not to blog my notes from the bible readings for now, but who knows that may change later (the world of blogging)

Have you heard or watched the webcast of Richard Roberts, Oral Roberts & Kenneth Copeland over at
http://kcm.org It is called The Wake Up Call. I have listened to the first 3 days so far. Interesting.....time to take heed.

Went to church leadership vision night last night. It is great to be able to go to live worship on a Thursday night & also to have great words spoken into your life. My wife commented the other day how we are flourishing now & she credits it to the different atmosphere around our lives brought by words spoken by those around us. After all, words are powerful. Words of life or death.

Remember the building approval I mentioned, well it's about 3 weeks away. I have a dream for that place inside and outside of my role. I am entertaining thoughts of a youth prayer & healing service every Friday night & a connect group on another time outside of my work hours. This wouldnt be til next year as the building won't be ready til Feb 2005.

Anyways, hope all is good. Shoot me an email. I appreciate the ones I get. Remember, the best is yet to come!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Good to have you back. It seems everyone in the reading plan is too busy living at the moment. Hope everything goes well with work and ministry.

Coffeegrind said...

Hi Susan....thanks for the posts....Life is busy & great...His Word is great...I just have struggled to get online long enough lately to type out some thoughts from my "quiet time journal" so I decided to drop it for now....thanks for including me in your blog too

Gavin Lloyd said...

Thought you'd been raptured Jason....and I'd been left behind!