Friday, October 29, 2004

Prophecy

I am currently reminded of a few prophecies & I am thinking through them.

One said that a congregation was great at loving vertically but had to get it together toward one another.

This goes well with what Brian Houston said last night. He mentioned that it's one thing to be known to be excellent at doing events, but it's also important to be good at community. How true! I need work on this one, how about you?

I consider also the prophecy given by Kenneth Copeland regarding 2004 - The Year of Fullness and 2005 - The Year of Overflow. Quote - "By the close of 2004, all callings will come to fullness…All that will obey Me will come into full manifestation...Follow My leading. Listen to Me. Listen to My Spirit… Things that now look impossible and unchangeable will suddenly turn around. To the world for no apparent reason. But you will know the reasons, for your knowing what I am doing will increase and also come to fullness."

AMOS 3:7 - "Surely the Lord God will do nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets"




2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow!! This is awesome!! This has truly made my day. I feel totally charged up. Thank you so much!

Paul said...

Hi Jason,

I too am charged up!

Thanks my friend for sharing and thank you so very much for changing the look of the page. It is crisp and clear and I don't have to get up close to my 19 inch monitor to read.

Drinking a cuppa of coffee for ya mate.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but my former wife's real father and step mother live in Bondi Beach, NSW. They have been there 30 plus years I believe. His wife is from NZ.

Plus I have some friends who live near Sidney also. The Parnells, we have been communicating for around six or seven years. They send me a calendar every year from down under.

Be blessed my friend and have a Good Day in the Lord!

Your friend and brother in the Lord,

Paul

P.S. I will try to catch ya MSN