1 Thess 1 - Maxwell's Law of Reproduction: Paul trains leaders by mail.
v.5 - not just words, but demonstration. Train with conviction. Training is remembered when the life of the trainer supports the message.
v.6 - training is incarnated when the follower imitates the trainer, training is relevant when done in the midst of problems.
v.7,8 - training is complete when the trainee becomes a trainer
v.8 - training has been reproduced when the original trainer has no need to say more
I recall this quote as I read this today..."Discipling Disciple Makers, Reproducing Reproducers, Fathering Fathers".....think generationally too
Psalm 7:1-10 You would need to have integrity to pray that confidently.
v.3 - "if I have done this, if there is iniquity in my hands"
v.8 - "judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to my integrity within me"
I need a daily wash, both natural & spiritual
Prov 2:6-9 Wisdom
- God gives it (v.6) "You do not have because you do not ask" PRAY, ASK
- He has stored wisdom for the upright (v.7) ............so I need to be upright!
Isn't it cool how the Psalm & Proverb readings go hand in hand! Integrity is jumping off the pages today
There's another "shield" reference today (Prov 2:7) ....it keeps grabbing my attention & exciting my spirit, I sure have to dig deeper on that word & go for gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment