Monday, January 03, 2005

Watching The Ant

***I know some of the readers are experiencing winter today, but the principles still remain***

Proverbs 6:6-7 (MSG) "Look at an ant. Watch it closely, let it teach you a thing or two. Nobody has to tell it what to do."

Proverbs 30:25 (MSG) "Ants - frail as they are, get plenty of food in for the winter."
AMP - "They lay up their food in the summer"

What do you & I need to stock up on? Some suggestions can be found in Galatians 5:22

What preparations do you & I need to make NOW?

What action needs to be taken?

What partnerships need to be formed?

What planning & resource is required?

Note to self - DO IT NOW.....don't wait for the season of cold, barrenness, lack or even death.

2 Cor 9:6 - "Remember: A stingy planter gets a stingy crop; a lavish planter gets a lavish crop"

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

A very timely post. Great blog. I'll be back.