Of course it is the end "times" but regardless of whether it is the end "time" up near, consider this - YOU & I only have 1 time & it is NOW! I think it was John Maxwell, who once said "Life is not a dress rehearsal"
Make your life count. Make your contribution to your community count.
"What we do today echoes in eternity" - Maximus (Gladiator)
We are not just a cultural subgroup differentiated by religious belief or faith. We are a culture with values or lifestyles in opposition to those of the culture of today. In fact, we are bringing in the new. It is happening as I type. It is happening in the worldwide political arena. It is happening in the entertainment world & it is happening in the religious scene. We are bringing in absolutes, bringing in life, love, a future & a hope.
I believe we are not here to be ultra-modern, current or the latest trend. We are here to be cutting edge, prescient & prognostic. We can't do this in our own natural strength but we can do it by being connected to our supernatural, all knowing Heavenly Father!
Saturday, November 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Meesh - I left your coffee on your desk! Hope you like caramel latte : )
Post a Comment