Thursday, July 07, 2005
Hillsong Conference Experience Day 3
Wow! Top day all round!......I saw people that I hadnt seen in years (1 that I didnt even know was following Jesus!)...this was happening in little groups all throughout the day, it was so emo.....I also got to have a few words with John Maxwell & thank him for his ministry.......Joyce Meyer spoke on Confidence......Jack Hayford brought a prophetic word from Exodus 3......John Maxwell taught how to prioritise & adding value to people.......Gary Clarke & Donna Crouch did a session about our purpose determining all of our processes at church......I attended the Shine afternoon tea & was the only bloke there, but I am glad I went cos my wife is getting vision about starting this locally so I got to take some info & inspiration back to her (& its all youth related anyway)....God loves people, so love what He loves!......I then left early to get back for our Tribe (youth connect group) & State of Origin (go the Blues, go Hindmarsh, go Tahu!!!!) Awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was very interested in Jack Hayford's message today was missed it. could you tell me the key points of his message?
Post a Comment