Our new car is ready, only catch is that it is in Queensland. So as an early anniversary, my wife & I are flying to Brisbane to collect the car & drive it back.
Secret is that I have booked us into a castle for dinner,bed & breakfast (pretty safe to blog it cos she doesnt read blogs, dont tell ok ssh!)
My wife loves that whole scene of castles, the UK etc so I was so happy to find it & book in.
It's gonna rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, June 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jason!
Sorry that I have not been on Skype. It's been dying... plus giving me some weird problems.
Just know that I am still here!
3 weeks before I come!! Please tell me what you would like me to bring :P
---
As for going to Brisbane and driving back in your new car...hope that's been a lot of fun! (assuming you are already there as I am typing this). You really have a great heart towards your wife :)
Hope the pastors & leaders conference went very well! You gotta tell me how the dinner cruise went ;)
Post a Comment