Sorry for the lite blog readers.....I really need some user-expert advice......I am trying to set up a digital element to a new building with limited budget......here is the scenario - 3 rooms on the one level (an office, a sound room & a dark room).......the current office computer in the old building has died......I am thinking of obtaining 3 machines (1 for each room) that are capable of web/admin tasks & of course sound & picture stuff.
Have been checking out Apple cos they are offering iLife suite preloaded which has the sound & pic stuff on it.....has anyone got any thoughts? used it?......the idea is that youth will come and learn the software, create their own songs, movies, etc & do the entire thing from production to cover art/jewel case displays etc.......ultimately I am saying what should I use? thanks in advance.....love & peace
Friday, May 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment