Sunday, March 13, 2005
Hot stuff
Reading about tabasco, cayenne, jalapeno, chipotle, salsa etc.....stuff that I love to eat.....great properties for the body.......today I found about Scoville Heat Units (SHU) - a scale developed nearly 100 years ago for measuring "hotness" of these foods......hottest is the Habanero red Savinas pepper......going to check out what it does to endorphins & then hit the market
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jason.
I thought I would contribute to your excellent blog with some of my comments about your Hot Stuff article. While all these foods can be good for our body,they can also be potentially harmful depending on our blood type. E.g I am A+ and I need to avoid the spicy stuff at all costs as it creates heat in my body which kills a lot of the good bacteria in the intestine.
Look forward to catching up for a coffee soon. Cheers
Post a Comment