Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Coming up.....

Getting busy.....aaaargh......to do lists, diaries, deadlines, etc.......have 2 presentations to put together, one is constantly being worked in my head.....it's for the council & is called 'The Youth Service That I See".......also today I got an opportunity to submit an article for consideration in a local youth magazine....the theme is faith & beliefs....hmmmm......going to a forum on Friday at UWS......going up to Erina next week (might have to can it cos of things to do??!?!?)
Could be light blogging ahead......please send me emails......are you still visiting? let me know.....love & peace : )

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hi jason - still around, sorry 'bout not commenting! (I've been neglecting my blog too - not just everyone elses!)

Paul said...

Hi Jason,

Blessings my friend.

Sure sounds like your going to be busy so I will keep ya in my prayers my friend.

Also, you left a doodle asking me about an invite, and I don't remember and invite?

Be blessed my friend!

Paul