Monday, December 13, 2004

Early Christmas

Last night my brother in law & his fiance came over for Christmas dinner, as we will be away this Christmas. It was great to eat together (always love eating with people) & exchange presents.

Our 6 year old son Elijah was given a Hot Wheels Loop with cars and I think our 1 year old daughter Ruby enjoyed playing with it more! She would grab speeding cars from the track with no fear. It was hilarious!

I was given some coffee : ) , a Tim Tam coffee mug & a bendable Chris Jericho action figure. (First Christmas toy I have received in a long time - different)

Feeling more Christmas-y this year & looking forward to ripping & tearing wrapper with the kids on the 25th.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Jason,

Just blogging by to say howdy to you my friend. Just wanted to saying blessings to you and have a super week in the Lord.

Always appreicate it when you blog by my friend.

Take care mate!

Writing for the King,

Paul